Expand and upgrade your existing access control
Wireless Locks: a practical and affordable security solution
Our wireless locks secure a wide range of units and facilities. They can also be used to expand, upgrade or add additional reporting intelligence to your existing access control system.
Benefits of wireless locks
ISD Tech’s approach is based on the world’s leading wireless lock system, which delivers multiple security and operational benefits:
- Once installed, you can add more doors and operate them with your current access cards, rather than using keys. This greatly reduces your cost when compared with conventional ‘wired’ locking systems
- Installing wireless locks standardises disparate locking systems across your estates, eliminating the work involved in managing a mixture of locking systems
- Wireless locks are quick and easy to install, with low installation and operating costs
- Certified battery-powered locks cut energy costs, reduce maintenance and eliminate issues associated with ‘lost’ keys
- They are a cost effective way to secure a wide range of doors and other units
- Wireless locks allow you to capture a complete audit trail of activity – perfect for compliance and reporting requirements
An innovative and creative security solution
The application of wireless locks is boundless! Easy to install and cost effective, they remain a popular solution across a wide range of businesses and industries.
Wireless locks are used to secure a wide range of units and facilities, including:
- Secure areas
- Data centre cabinet racks
- Security cages
- Cycle sheds
- Riser cupboards
- Remote utility stores
- And much more…
The use of space within commercial real estate can have large consequences on cost – especially in premium regions.
How do you monitor the utilisation of rooms or commercial space to inform business decisions?
The ISD Tech wireless solution
Installing a wireless reader on spare rooms, or space you suspect is under-utilised, will accurately inform your space utilisation strategy.
They are a simple, low cost method to monitor usage and can provide you with the evidence needed to make a clear, optimal business plan.