Our Commitment to Privacy
- the types of personal information which we hold;
- the purposes for which we hold personal information;
- how we use the personal information which we hold;
- for how long we hold personal information; and
- what procedures we have in place to protect your privacy.
What Personal Information Do We Hold?
We hold the following personal information:
- Information which individuals and entities provide to us when using our website or our any other services including but not limited to (ie their names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and bank details
- Information obtained by us from third parties; and
- Information obtained by us through users visiting this website.
For What Purposes Do We Hold Personal Information?
We hold information which you provide to us for our own administrative, sales, marketing and product development purposes. Holding payment information permits us to process new and repeat orders. Depending on the information which you have provided to us, we may contact you by letter, e-mail, fax, telephone or SMS. If you would rather not be contacted by us, please let us know at the address noted below.
We use information received from you via this website or contacting Integrated Security Design Limited directly. To engage and deliver our services for our own administrative, sales, marketing and product development purposes and to personalise our servicers for each user.
Unless we have your prior consent as detailed above, we shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold except that:
- We may disclose information which is held by us where required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings;
- We may disclose aggregate statistics to third parties which are made up from statistics in respect of individual persons but these statistics will not include personally identifying information;
- We may disclose personal information to our legal, accounting, marketing or other professional advisers, our website hosts and our courier, postal or transport providers (names and addresses only in the latter case).
- Where necessary we will pass on contact details to third party partners in order to complete your order and deliver your ongoing services.
For How Long Do We Hold Personal Information?
We will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes noted above.
What Procedures Do We Use to Protect Your Privacy?
We undertake to process the personal information which we collect in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection.
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorised access. This means that we may ask for proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
We hold computerised and electronic personal information on computers and/or a server held at the address noted below. We also hold tangible (or ‘hard copy’) personal information at the address noted below. From time to time, certain tangible electronic devices (or ‘hard copy’) personal information may be transported by us to or from the address noted below.
This website contains links to other websites. Equally, other websites may provide links to this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, if any, of each and every website which you use.
Please note that the Internet is not a secure medium. When submitting personal information to us using the Internet, your details may not be secure from access by third parties. The submission of personal information to us using the Internet is therefore made at your own risk.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that are commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We will also, on written request from you, amend any personal information which we hold about you. However, as noted above, we will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is necessary for the purposes noted above.
You can contact us at the following address:
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Further Important Points